11-50 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job
A leading Commodity Trading company is seeking an Analyst Developer on a 6 month contract - hybrid working patterns in Bank, London. Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Being a key, hands-on, and active developer within the IT Development team, contributing significant elements to strategic system changes and builds. Initially focussing functionality in the ‘Order Management and Trade Execution’ space. Requirements:
- Experience in developing applications in .NET (C#, WCF) - service layer experience is key.
- Experience working with the FIX protocol, ideally in context of electronic exchange trade executions and related monitoring and STP.
- Significant relational database development experience (Oracle or SQL Server. Advantageous
- Front-end development experience.
- Experience with a broader range of technologies such as RabbitMQ, SEQ, Octopus (spanning to legacy technologies such as VB.NET/Winforms) If this sounds like you apply now for an immediate review