DVertex Delhi, India Remote
About DVertex Info System
DVertex Info System is a new-age talent platform that combines IoT, GIS, artificial intelligence, and behavioral science to enable people, team & enterprise success. We are looking for hands-on passionate Interns who will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions as we continue to innovate and push technology forward.
About the Job
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our team of developers! We want a developer that possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Android SDK, Material Design, Java, Core Java, Flutter, JSON, Web Services, SQLite database, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Kotlin
- Solid understanding of the app development life cycle.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and functional programming.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with push notifications, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.