- 10,001+ employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the jobJob Description
Act creatively to develop applications and select appropriate technical options optimizing application development maintenance and performance by employing design patterns and reusing proven solutions account for others' developmental activities
- Interpret the application/feature/component design to develop the same in accordance with specifications.
- Code debug test document and communicate product/component/feature development stages.
- Validate results with user representatives; integrates and commissions the overall solution
- Select appropriate technical options for development such as reusing improving or reconfiguration of existing components or creating own solutions
- Optimises efficiency cost and quality.
- Influence and improve customer satisfaction
- Set FAST goals for self/team; provide feedback to FAST goals of team members
- Adherence to engineering process and standards (coding standards)
- Adherence to project schedule / timelines
- Number of technical issues uncovered during the execution of the project
- Number of defects in the code
- Number of defects post delivery
- Number of non compliance issues
- On time completion of mandatory compliance trainings
- Code as per design
- Follow coding standards templates and checklists
- Review code – for team and peers
- Create/review templates
standards for design/process/development
- Create/review deliverable documents. Design documentation r and requirements test cases/results
- Define and govern configuration management plan
- Ensure compliance from the team
- Review and create unit test cases
- Review test plan created by testing team
- Provide clarifications to the testing team
- Advise Software Developers on design and development of features and components with a deep understanding of the business problem being addressed for the client.
- Learn more about the customer domain identifying opportunities to provide valuable addition to customers
- Complete relevant domain certifications
- Manage delivery of modules and/or manage user stories
- Perform defect RCA and mitigation
- Identify defect trends and take proactive measures to improve quality
- Create and provide input for effort estimation for projects
- Consume and contribute to project related documents
libraries and client universities
- Review the reusable documents created by the team
- Execute and monitor release process
- Contribute to creation of design (HLD
SAD)/architecture for Applications/Features/Business Components/Data Models
Interface With Customer
- Clarify requirements and provide guidance to development team
- Present design options to customers
- Conduct product demos
- Set FAST goals and provide feedback
- Understand aspirations of team members and provide guidance opportunities etc
- Ensure team is engaged in project
- Take relevant domain/technology certification
- Explain and communicate the design / development to the customer
- Perform and evaluate test results against product specifications
- Break down complex problems into logical components
- Develop user interfaces business software components
- Use data models
- Estimate time and effort required for developing / debugging features / components
- Perform and evaluate test in the customer or target environment
- Make quick decisions on technical/project related challenges
- Manage a Team mentor and handle people related issues in team
- Maintain high motivation levels and positive dynamics in the team.
- Interface with other teams designers and other parallel practices
- Set goals for self and team. Provide feedback to team members
- Create and articulate impactful technical presentations
- Follow high level of business etiquette in emails and other business communication
- Drive conference calls with customers addressing customer questions
- Proactively ask for and offer help
- Ability to work under pressure determine dependencies risks facilitate planning; handling multiple tasks.
- Build confidence with customers by meeting the deliverables on time with quality.
- Estimate time and effort resources required for developing / debugging features / components
- Make on appropriate utilization of Software / Hardware’s.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Appropriate software programs / modules
- Functional and technical designing
- Programming languages – proficient in multiple skill clusters
- Operating Systems and software platforms
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Agile – Scrum or Kanban Methods
- Integrated development environment (IDE)
- Rapid application development (RAD)
- Modelling technology and languages
- Interface definition languages (IDL)
- Knowledge of customer domain and deep understanding of sub domain where problem is solved
Knowledge in Java
12% Off All Orders Hansen’s has everything you need to keep you looking and feeling coastal cool.
12% Off All Orders Hansen's is one of the oldest and largest surf shops in Southern California. With over 55 years doing business in Encinitas CA we have one of the most recognized names in surf retai
Limited Edition UCE-13 PLUS Water Ionizer in Matte Black 40% Off + 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
Happy New Year Sale! Lowest Prices Ever! Use code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout for 7 FREE Gifts with purchase of a water ionizer. Shop Now!
38% Off Tyent's ACE-13 Above-Counter Extreme Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
35% Off Tyent's NEW UCE-13 PLUS (in Satin Silver) Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
34% Off Tyent's H2 Hybrid Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
33% Off Tyent's EDGE-9 Turbo Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
Up to 33% Off Tyent's NEW UCE-13 PLUS Water Ionizer + 7 FREE Gifts with code: PRESIDENT22 at checkout. Shop Now!