Oxford, England, United Kingdom
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Software Development
About the job
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation , you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
This role is part of the Vault Commercial Content team that builds world-class products to allow customers to efficiently share and manage documents and digital assets through their lifecycle, with a key focus on approving and distributing compliant content for promotional and medical use.
You will work with a smart, highly motivated team to take on technical challenges that are associated with our ever-growing number of customers. In these exciting roles, you would have the opportunity to work with technologies like Java, Spring, Hibernate, Mule, Maven, Git, Tomcat, Solr, MySQL, and more. We work in a fast-paced, agile environment that releases features every four weeks.
Opportunities are available across Europe as this is a Work Anywhere role including our hub offices (Oxford, Frankfurt, Paris, Barcelona). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the EU (for EU locations) and the UK (for UK-based candidates).
What You'll Do
- Responsible for all aspects of the software cycle: design, implementation, tuning, testing, and monitoring of the functional areas that you will own
- Work alongside a seasoned management team that has a great track record
- Contribute to technical design decisions for the product
- Self-starter who loves technical challenges and wants to learn
- Computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, OO design, and software design)
- Built projects/applications using Java
- Some relational database experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field
- At the time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic dissertation / project.
Nice to Have
- Experience in the development of web-based applications
- Experience with Spring framework
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world. Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.