• To provide palliative care within Bulawayo for people with life threatening illness - mainly cancer. A 24 hour domiciliary service is provided by trained nurses. Voluntary care givers also provide support and social workers assist with social problems.
• Bereavement service is available for any bereaved persons.
• Training is given to our staff and volunteers. In addition, we provide external training on palliative care and bereavement.
To provide support, quality care and counseling to persons who are terminally ill or suffering from life threatening illnesses and to their immediate families. Bereavement support and counseling is provided where needed in the community without discrimination. We aim to meet the physical, psychological, social and spiritual expectations of patients, clients and families.
Advocacy; Education/Training; Bereavement Care; Palliative Care.
- Hospitals and Health Care
- Company size
- 11-50 employees
- Palliative Care, Advocacy, Bereavement Care, and Education/Training