BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
1,001-5,000 employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the job
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL Technologies
The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry is at an inflection point. The technological disruptions that have already transformed retail, travel, and transportation have been slower to emerge here, but they are coming at full speed. JLL, a globally recognized leader in CRE, recognized these forces early, and is making massive investments in technology to transform both itself and the industry as a whole.
JLL Technologies (JLLT) is the tech arm of JLL, with the dual mandate of growing the company’s technology revenue while also driving market share and margin gains in our existing business. Our mission is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world's buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
About The Role
Based in London, we are looking for candidates who are self-starters and can work in a diverse and fast-paced environment to join the EMEA Hotels & Hospitality Group at JLL.
You will be responsible for developing interactive, user-friendly visualisations and dashboards on our in-house business intelligence (“BI”) platform. You will be working with cross-functional teams, the leadership team and external collaborators to identify requirements and produce visualisations.
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box so the ideal candidate is someone who has a genuine passion for BI and all things data! This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst who is looking to take the next step in their career and in search of a new challenge that will push them out of their comfort zone.
- Development of BI reporting required to meet and inform business needs
- Pro-actively identifies opportunities to optimize the performance and efficiency of existing processes / procedures
- Monitors data / information management processes to ensure data quality and consistency in support of business initiative
- Ensures proper escalation, prioritization and remediation of data quality issues
- Engages with colleagues and internal customers to reverse engineer existing business processes and identify core business requirements for new information deliverables and data infrastructure
- Articulates business requirements in sufficient detail such that a technical solution can be designed and engineered
- Identifies and acquires new data sources, performs data discovery to understand data values and relationships, and develops prototype solutions to deliver immediate business value
- Demonstrable work experience in the fields of Information Science, BI, Data Management and/or Computer Science
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics
- Advanced and demonstrated knowledge of Tableau Desktop and SQL
- Knowledge of a variety of data sources and structures typically connected to from Tableau (at a minimum, SQL Server, Excel)
- Experience with data architecture, data integration / ETL, data warehousing, and/or BI deployed in a complex environment
- Familiarity with CRM systems and data architecture/models would be an advantage
- Able to think logically, organize work flows efficiently, and solve problems independently
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Capability to self-learn new software applications and programming language
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing
- Familiarity with typical enterprise process and controls around release management, testing and deployment
- Excellent technical, analytical and organizational skills; project management skills desirable
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
12% Off All Orders Hansen’s has everything you need to keep you looking and feeling coastal cool.
12% Off All Orders Hansen's is one of the oldest and largest surf shops in Southern California. With over 55 years doing business in Encinitas CA we have one of the most recognized names in surf retai
Limited Edition UCE-13 PLUS Water Ionizer in Matte Black 40% Off + 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
Happy New Year Sale! Lowest Prices Ever! Use code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout for 7 FREE Gifts with purchase of a water ionizer. Shop Now!
38% Off Tyent's ACE-13 Above-Counter Extreme Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
35% Off Tyent's NEW UCE-13 PLUS (in Satin Silver) Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
34% Off Tyent's H2 Hybrid Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
33% Off Tyent's EDGE-9 Turbo Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
Up to 33% Off Tyent's NEW UCE-13 PLUS Water Ionizer + 7 FREE Gifts with code: PRESIDENT22 at checkout. Shop Now!