Contract to Hire - W2
Location: REMOTE until COVID is over, then will sit in Alpharetta, GA
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental; 401k after 6 months
Open to US Citizens and Greencard Holders (Not for C2C or Sponsorships at this time)
• 5+ years of advanced C++ programming experience developing client and enterprise applications on Windows.
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases
• 2+ years of experience in C# Skill Set
• Experience in design, develop and maintain C++ based applications.
• Experience in multi-threading, sockets, multi-tiered clients/server solutions, GUI and communications. Web Services and relational database implementations.
• Detail-oriented with ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly.
• Ability to write technical documents, support requirements decomposition, coordinate working POCs and evolve to deployable code, ability to present designs to peers and Product Owner for approval
• Must have ability to work within team or independently on assigned tasks toward overall solution
• Help other team members with any questions, provide guidance, peer code reviews etc.
• Java / J2EE
• Building desktop client applications with C++ and MFC
• Azure experience
• Experience with banking or financial domain
• Knowledge of ANSI X9.100-187 specifications