Commercial Vehicle Depot Manager Required In Leicestershire
- Starting salary up to £55,000 per annum with up to £20,000 Bonus Potential
- Monday to Friday 7:30am-5:30pm with Saturday mornings as and when required
- Excellent opportunity to be an integral parts of a leading Commercila Vehicle Dealer Group with a fantastic franchise.
Our client, a franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership, are currently looking to recruit a General Manager to oversee their Depot in Leicestershire.
Reporting to the Regional Manager and overseeing a busy workshop producing circa 18,000+ hours of work per annum, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the siter with a view to achieve and exceed targets set whilst ensuring the highest level of service to our client's customers.
The site also has a large trade parts operation you will be responsible for.
Further Responsibilities Include
- Setting the standards for compliance, behaviours and work ethics that place the customer at the heart of everything the garage.
- Identifying and seeking new business and retaining current business for our client.
- Providing strong leadership that helps achieve the required performance standards and successful outcomes.
- Ensuring that customers’ vehicles are serviced, maintained and repaired to agreed standards and to planned schedules.
- Maintaining appropriate relationships with the local service/repair and local accident repair contractors.
- Delivering people performance management in accordance with our client's policies and procedures with a view to improve short, medium and long term performance.
- Continually analysing costs and drive new cost saving initiatives across the garage.
In order to be eligible you will need to have recent or current experience in a simlar role, successfully running a Commercial Vehicle Service Depot.
For your hard work as a Depot Manager our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £55,000 per annum pending experience.
- Up to £20,00 Bonus potential.
- Electric Company Car with cheap on-site rapid charge facilities.
- Access to manufacturer accredited training and development.
- 31 days annual holiday allowance (including the bank holidays).
- Life assurance scheme along with many internal benefits such as a workplace pension scheme.
- Genuine opportunities for career development and progression within a business operating over 35 years and with 17 sites nationwide.
If this Depot Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicester please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!