11-50 employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the job
Job TitleDigital Project ManagerLocationUnited KingdomWorking Hours & Salary Offered
Salary: £20,000 - £35,000 per year
What’s In It For You…
- 40 days paid holiday annually - (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
Partnership / Skin in the Game
- All our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits.
Support & Culture
- You'll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and geographically diverse team who love their work.
NOW WE’VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION, ALLOW US TO EXPAND...
About Our Business…
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we have Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accreditation, amongst others.
WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB…
We are looking for a dynamic Digital Account Manager to join our team. In this role, you'll develop and oversee clients’ accounts to ensure that their digital goals are met.
If you are an experienced Digital Project Manager with a breadth of knowledge across the digital marketing and creative technology sector and enjoy working in a demanding but rewarding environment, then read on…
The Role - What’s It About…
As a Digital Project Manager, you will maintain regular communication with clients about their campaigns and work with internal departments to deliver these objectives. To ensure success as a digital account manager, you should be able to implement complex, detailed digital strategies in an accurate and timely manner.
THE FINE PRINT…
Mandatory Skills - 2 To 4 Years’ Experience In
- Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar
- A breadth of knowledge across the digital marketing and creative technology sector, including but not limited to knowledge of; CMS systems, web design and build, e-commerce, mobile web, SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, and online advertising
- Proven track record in building strong client relationships that grow business
- Able to effectively build and maintain client/customer relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement, upsell and cross-sell
- Comfortable in leading communications or content delivery requirements
- Calm and professional under pressure, able to make decisions and provide clear direction
- Nurturing to junior members around you, willing to support, guide, teach and train
- Excellent financial management and commercial acumen
- Confident in forecasting and account planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A high level of English speaking and communication skills
A High Level Of Proficiency In
- Take an active role in developing and acquiring new business by proactively managing and nurturing good client relationships
- Identify opportunities for clients to act as advocates for us such as case studies and testimonials
- Represent the voice of the client during team meetings, campaign execution, and content creation, to ensure that ideas match client brand and expectations
- Generate ideas during Big Idea Meetings and support the creative thinking of others
- Acquire and build a thorough understanding of the client’s objectives and work collaboratively with internal departments to deliver against these objectives
- Maintain regular communication with clients about their campaigns, be it over the phone or face-to-face
If this sounds like your dream job and you’d like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and we’ll get back to you!