About the job
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced ASP.NET Developer to join our Clinical Research team.
As a part of the team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems for clinical trials.
Your primary duties will include designing, coding, testing, and deploying EDC applications, as well as providing technical support to users. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving customer issues, and developing custom enhancements to meet customer requirements.
1. Developing web-based applications using ASP.NET and other industry-standard technologies.
2.Designing and developing databases, user interfaces, and reports for web-based and desktop applications of eCRF, IWRS and eTMF.
3. Participating in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
4. Writing clean and scalable code using .NET programming languages.
5. Testing and debugging applications in multiple environments.
6. Troubleshooting application and system issues.
7. Upgrading existing programs and designing new features.
8. Implementing security and data protection solutions.
9. Working closely with other teams to ensure successful deployments.
10. Developing and integrating web-based solutions for clinical research data capture systems.
11. Developing and maintaining user interface features for data capture systems.
12. Developing and maintaining database structures and queries for data capture systems.
13. Developing and maintaining web services for data capture systems.
14. Developing and customizing user interfaces for data capture systems.
15. Ensuring data integrity and accuracy when migrating data from legacy systems to new data capture systems.
16. Creating reports from data captured in the data capture systems.
17. Troubleshooting data capture system issues and resolving them.
18. Providing technical support and training to end users of the data capture systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
• 1+ years of experience in ASP.NET development
• Experience in developing EDC applications is preferred
• Good understanding of database design and development
• Experience with client-server technologies, such as SOAP, REST, etc.
• Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team