5,001-10,000 employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the job
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Help Desk Specialist to join our team in St Louis, Missouri or Springfield, VA.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Provide technical assistance and telephonic support for Service Desk to Intel Customers.
- Maintains documentation of problems and meets Service Level Agreement Requirements for calls answered and resolved.
- Help provide technical assistance and support for Workflow Management services
- Monitor and support ticket workflows
- Review, reconcile and support the management of tickets throughout their lifecycle
- Helps coordinate with IT service providers and communicates outages and plans for recovery
Basic Qualifications (required)
- Possess an active DoD 8570 IAT level I certification; Security+ CE preferred.
- One or more years of related experience
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- This is a full-time position. Scheduled hours may consist of either days, evening, or weekends according to need. (0500 to 1900 ET)
Security Clearance Requirements
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to obtain and maintain a polygraph
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.