- 501-1,000 employees
About the job
Responsible for developing/modifying the Low Level drivers or Firmware
· This work involves Bare Metal Programming =>
o Expected to understand Micro-controller Datasheets.
o Responsible for Register/Assembly Programming.
· Domain can be Automotive/Platform/Mobile/Multimedia
· Minimum 5-8 years' experience in developing Low Level Drivers/Firmware
o Bus Protocols :- I2C, SPI, USB , PCI or CAN etc
o Devices :- EEPROM, NAND Flash, RTC ,LCD, ADC etc
o Firmware :- Audio/WLAN/Bluetooth etc.
· Good Embedded C programming Skills.
· Good Hand-on in Microcontrollers ( Renesas/Infineon/Freescale ( NxP)
· Good in ARM Micro-processor, preferable ARM-Cortex variants
· Extensive debugging skills , preferably Trace32 Debugger.
· Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering or similar
· Good Communication Skill and Good Attitude to work in service based companies.
Good to have
· Knowledge of IAR, Keil, Eclipse development environments
· Good Knowledge in RTOS (uCOS/ThreadX/Free RTOS/Nucleus/MQX/VxWorks)
Good in ARM Assembly Programming