About the job
We are currently hiring a frontend Developer to join our engineering team.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web and mobile applications for the company in a timely manner.
Main Responsibilities of a Frontend Developer Your responsibilities will include:
• Writing clean and efficient codes for Web applications
Discover and fix programming bugs
• Develop quality web applications using ReactJs
• Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance • Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features.
• Staying up to date with new technology trends, applications, and protocols.
• Minimum 1 years of experience as a Frontend Developer.
• Thorough understanding of React and its core principles.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Extensive knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
EduGorilla is a ‘Job-Tech’ company that operates in omnichannel distribution mode. Offering top-notch content for 1400+ exams to help applicants in cracking their desired competitive exam. This enables applicants to achieve a success rate of 16X.
Job Location: Lucknow
Opening Type: Full-Time Employee (FTE)
Address: 12/651 First Floor Opp. Arvindo Park, Near Jama Masjid, Indira Nagar Lucknow.