11-50 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job
SC Eligible: Yes
Our client is looking for Full Stack Java Developer who can work in Agile team and help to develop and maintain various features for systems required by Case working teams.
This role welcomes a proactive individual with strong desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies and processes.
Key responsibilities are listed below
Java Full stack Developer
- A unique development opportunity to work on a Public Sector Based Large Scale programme with an innovative market leader as a Java Developer.
- Require a Java developer with strong Java experience to develop new features for our portfolio of Biometric products. You will join a team that prides itself on collaboration and engineering the best possible Java code.
- Essential: Java, Spring, Microservices, SQL Database (PostgreSQL), JPA (Hibernate), REST and SOAP Web Services, Messaging (ActiveMQ), Maven, Junit, AWS services, EC2, SQS, RDS, KMS
- Desired: TDD, Agile (Scrum), BPMN (Activiti), Spring extension projects (Data, Cloud, Batch, Security), public sector experience, exposure to migration projects
- Hands-on experience with large scale Spring based java projects.
- Experience in large scale integration projects involving messaging, web-services and distributed systems.
- Experience with web-services - (SOAP and RESTful)
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit.
- Experience of connecting processes across a number of systems with message brokers like ActiveMQ
- Experience of Continuous Integration methodologies – Maven, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Experience of working with open-source database management systems like PostgreSQL
- Experience of working with AWS services, EC2, SQS, RDS, KMS
- Agile development methods – Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD etc
- Experience of working with Spring Cloud
- Experience of working with Postfix