About the job
Purpose of Position
This exciting new role is due to Awin’s continuous growth and offers you the opportunity to make a significant difference to your career!
The Business Development Representative is responsible for identifying existing customers who could be eligible to expand into further products or services, as well as prospecting new inbound leads which come to us already interested in finding out more about Awin.
This opportunity is a 12 Month FTC.
- Booking up-sell meetings for our existing Awin customer base
- Responding, engaging and qualifying inbound leads and inquiries
- Telephone and email prospecting
- Schedule appointments and product demos for Senior Sales Managers
- Working in collaboration with a range of departments including Sales Operations and Marketing
- Meeting performance KPIs and sales targets
- Proficient use of Salesforce CRM and Sales Engagement Software
Skills & Expertise
- Proven ability to make strong personal connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Highly organised and able to adapt to changing priorities
- High standard of academic achievement
- Self-motivated, ambitious and initiative-taking with a strong entrepreneurial flair
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent computer literacy including all MS Office applications
- Minimum of 6 months sales experience preferred but not necessary
- With staff wellbeing at the forefront of our minds, we have shifted to a 4-day week on a trial basis, offering, our employees the opportunity to spend time with family and friends, focus on a long-fostered passion, or take up personal studies
- Whether you enjoy working from the office or from home, Awin gives you the chance to decide where you would like to work. Our "Working Wherever" policies also make it possible for employees to work from Awin locations all over the world.
- We encourage you to use our vast company training resources to gain and improve your knowledge on a variety of topics.
- We offer private health insurance that covers several types of medical treatments, including vision and dental treatments
- We grant you two paid days off per year to volunteer with a community organisation of your choice
- We make sure you are taking care of your mental wellbeing by offering access to various mental health initiatives.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.