London, England, United Kingdom Remote
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Internet Publishing
About the job
About The Company
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform that now serves editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on premium websites such as Fox News, NBC Universal,Bloomberg, The Daily Mail & NDTV. World class brands such as Expedia, Microsoft, Samsung and Whirlpool leverage Taboola’s platform to uplift brand awareness as well as deliver online engagement and conversions.
About The Role
Advertising account managers drive advertiser success by consulting, onboarding and providing strategic advice to a growing customer base.
We are looking for an outstanding Advertising Account Manager to join our Growth account management team based in London. This person will be responsible for managing a large book of business and identifying upsell opportunities at scale. The ideal candidate will display outstanding organization and communication skills, passion for all things digital and be driven to excel in a collaborative team environment.
In addition, successful candidates will help the company’s product teams to shape the company’s advertiser solution with a clear view of advertisers’ objectives,practices and user experiences. This is an outstanding opportunity to establish yourself as a digital advertising authority as well as drive impact at scale through cross-functional collaborations with Taboola world class teams.
This is an outstanding opportunity to establish yourself as a digital advertising authority and help grow a dynamic business.
- Deliver outstanding account management at scale
- Be a product expert
- Grow your book through ongoing and effective communication with your clients, monitoring account performance and spotting opportunities for upsell and optimization
- Educate advertisers on the advantages of the product as a component in their marketing mix
- Own challenging quarterly revenue goals
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing and Support organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- 1-2 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- History of successful performance in a collaborative team environment
- The ideal candidate will display outstanding organization and communication skills, passion for all things digital and be driven to excel in a collaborative team environment.
- Native Hebrew speaker
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Proven success managing a large book of business
- Experience working in a client facing capacity in the digital advertising space
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Technical orientation and/or hands on experience with deploying web-tracking code
- Other languages a plus
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.