About the job2364
London, England, £50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Mobile Team
iOS Developer / Mobile Engineer (Swift Objective-C TDD) *Hybrid WfH*. One of the country's leading PropTech companies that have revolutionised the way we find property for rent and sale is seeking a skilled iOS Developer to work on apps that are used by millions on a daily basis.
As an iOS Developer you'll join an Agile, cross functional mobile team of iOS and Android engineers as well as QA and Product Owner; you'll be developing new features and making improvements to the iOS application with all new development in Swift; you'll also contribute to the steady migration of Objective-C code to Swift. You will be able to make suggestions for improvements and contribute to key technical decisions, collaboratively problem solving within a supportive Agile environment.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll join colleagues in the London office for 2 days a week with the other 3 work from home. You'll be joining a diverse team environment with a range of perks, training and career development opportunities.
- You have experience of developing iOS apps using Swift (also Objective-C ideally) across the full development lifecycle
- You're passionate about delivering well tested code using unit testing / TDD practices
- You have a good knowledge of mobile architecture patterns such as MVVM, MVC, Viper
- You have a genuine enthusiasm for technology and keep up to date with industry trends
- You're collaborative and enjoy technical discussions and problem solving within an Agile team environment
As an iOS Developer / Mobile Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits including private medical care for you and your family.
Apply now or call to find out more about this iOS Developer / Mobile Engineer opportunity.