10,001+ employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the job
ITSM Remedy Application Analysist
ITSM Application Analyst
About The Role
Capita is looking for an ITSM Application Analyst - Homebased role
This challenging and rewarding role requires a high level of focus on delivering management toolset products, services, and processes the team offer to deliver standardisation and automation leading to improved customer and user experience. Bringing in-depth knowledge and expertise to drive the simplification and standardisation of processes and tools used. This role also requires a strong awareness across multiple technologies to manage and coordinate delivery of the supported solution. The successful candidate will be expected to provide technical governance and lead from the front providing clear direction on further development of the service /solution to improve operational effectiveness and efficiencies.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and experts to ensure the application is aligned with business requirements and to share knowledge and brainstorm opportunities
- Promote configuration and maintenance best practice, and advise on customisation limitations
- Analysing and documenting business requirements and working with developers and key stakeholders to ensure customisations meet the business needs
- Provide support for the incident and request queues in Remedy when necessary
- Assisting with Scoping and quoting for bids, solutions, and work orders related to the applications
- Act as a Remedy expert & train local Key Users on how to maximise the tool in line with best practices (Demos).
- Configure, customize & support system functionality changes according to change management procedures.
- Ensure a stable application with solid testing & deployment methods
What We’re Looking For
- Demonstrable experience of design and development of ITSM toolsets including Remedy ITSM Smart IT & Digital Workplace (DWP)
- Experience of implementing a service catalogue including, familiarisation of creating service catalogue templates using Service Request Definition (SRD), DWP-A configuration
- An awareness or practical experience of configuring Service Request Approvals and Approval chains
- Experience of Onboarding and Offboarding companies and customer engagement, including Data collection, Data uploads, Service Target configuration and cleansing activities
- Demonstrable experience of communicating with, and presenting to, key internal stakeholders and external clients
- Demonstrable experience of working within a matrix / shared services structure
- Ability to work effectively at pace and with competing priorities
- Knowledge and/or experience in ITIL v3 standards and procedures
- Excellent documentation skills
- Enthusiastic leader who is attentive to detail and will promote awareness to the business of the benefit of the applications
- Security Clearance / BPSS Clearance or the ability to gain this clearance to support our Onshore only secure environment
Desired Knowledge And Experience
- Experience and working knowledge of Digital Workplace Advanced workflow and set up
- ITiL Knowledge and awareness
- Prince Foundation
- Experience delivering Automation and Process Engineering
About Capita Technology And Software Solutions
Capita Technology and Software Solutions (TSS) is a 5000 people strong global shared service,
responsible for delivering innovation and digital transformation for Capita’s colleagues, businesses and clients. We design, build and run the right technical competencies and partnerships to enable Capita to deliver seamless public and customer services – from working collaboratively with Capita’s businesses to shape the right technology and software solutions to take to market, to ensuring colleagues have access to resilient, predictable IT services and support, that enables them to work effectively and securely. TSS is right at the heart of Capita, as we work to create a technology-led organisation. You’ll be part of a Capita wide network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines, sectors and countries. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What We Hope You’ll Do Next
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We’re committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you’d like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email Iqbal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07784 237318 and we’ll get back to you. For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.