JUNIOR CLIENT ANALYST
Junior Client Analyst
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom Remote
- Full-time · Associate
- 10,001+ employees · Information Services
- 2 school alumni
- Actively recruiting
About the job:-
Internal Grade F
Who are Experian?
We are the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organisations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation to help all our clients maximise every opportunity. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Our approach to flexible working:
We care about work that works, whether that’s about where you work or adjusting your hours to fit better with your life. Our flexible working practices, including our hybrid working model where you can split your working time between the office and your home, support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as ensuring that our people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. So that you can love where you work, please discuss what works for you with your recruiter during the hiring process.
Accepting you, for you.
We want you to feel accepted for who you are and to feel safe, valued and to help us build a culture of true belonging. Experian is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we take affirmative action to create a more inclusive and equitable world of work. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, ethnicity, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, Veteran status or whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Business Analyst to work in Experian Marketplace team in Nottingham. Our team is currently working remotely from home.
Experian Marketplace is a unique team made up of Fintechs acquired by Experian – offering a unique combination of a vibrant, fast-paced, small team feel and big company benefits. We pride ourselves on the impact that each of our team can have on our business and customers.
Experian Marketplace develop data and technology products for the financial services market specialising in credit pre-qualification services. Our tools allow price comparison sites to profile their customers and match them to the most suitable products, radically improving the value proposition for their consumers and at the same time increasing their revenue. We work with many names you will know including MoneySuperMarket, ClearScore, Compare the market, Barclaycard, Lloyds Banking Group and HSBC.
Experian Marketplace are committed to building a diverse, passionate and ambitious team. We value learning and self-development, and support it with a combination of personalised work objectives, classroom-learning and mentoring. Our people managers work to understand each teammate’s long-term career aspirations and to coach them on the skills they need to progress within the team to more senior roles.
- The go-to person for insight on the performance of core services for our customers, including creating presentations and delivering the results
- Monitoring the performance of and maintaining the integrity of eligibility models and criteria
- Structuring and completing ad-hoc analysis – e.g. into marketing efficiency of campaigns, or studies into credit risk biases
- Understanding the workings of the online lending market and the structure of both credit bureau data and lending policies
- Understanding and using agile methodology and tools
- Translating customer and stakeholder needs into detailed requirements
- Helping the development team understand the vision for the product
Here at Experian, we believe that great work deserves great rewards. In return for your ideas, commitment and ambition, we will give you a very competitive base salary and a range of benefits as soon as you join.
On Top Of Your Base Salary, We Offer
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Flexible working options
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 8 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Life assurance
- Retail discount schemes
- 3 Community involvement days per annum
As part of the team, you'll also enjoy:
- A fun, friendly and collaborative team
- Regular team social events such as monthly games night & nights out
- A great office with social spaces including table-tennis, table football, book corner, games consoles, board games and plenty of people wanting to play. (Team is currently working remotely from home.)
We are looking for an exceptional individual with a passion for data - to work as a hybrid between Business Analyst, Data Analyst and Product owner.
- Minimum 2:1 university degree, ideally in a highly analytical subject
- Grade A at Maths A-level
- Data driven and analytical
- Good computer based skills, preferably with Excel or similar analytical tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Rigorous and structured approach to problem solving
- Strong conceptual ability, both for analytical problem solving and shaping the technical design of solutions
- Ambitious and proactive
- A confident and conscientious communicator
- Positive, enthusiastic and organised
If you meet the essential requirements but not all the additional ones, we would welcome your application.
Why choose us?
Our colleagues’ health and wellbeing are a top priority for us, that’s why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money, and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it’s your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or preparing for the next big milestone in your life, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
To learn more about our culture and what it’s really like to work here, check out our interactive guide here: https://view.pagetiger.com/experianguideforcandidates/1
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here
12% Off All Orders Hansen’s has everything you need to keep you looking and feeling coastal cool.
12% Off All Orders Hansen's is one of the oldest and largest surf shops in Southern California. With over 55 years doing business in Encinitas CA we have one of the most recognized names in surf retai
Limited Edition UCE-13 PLUS Water Ionizer in Matte Black 40% Off + 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
Happy New Year Sale! Lowest Prices Ever! Use code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout for 7 FREE Gifts with purchase of a water ionizer. Shop Now!
38% Off Tyent's ACE-13 Above-Counter Extreme Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
35% Off Tyent's NEW UCE-13 PLUS (in Satin Silver) Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
34% Off Tyent's H2 Hybrid Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
33% Off Tyent's EDGE-9 Turbo Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
Up to 33% Off Tyent's NEW UCE-13 PLUS Water Ionizer + 7 FREE Gifts with code: PRESIDENT22 at checkout. Shop Now!