11-50 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job
Alexander Ash are currently working with a global organisation who are looking for a KDB Developer to join their multi-disciplinary team. Within the organisation you will be Delivering cross asset KDB+ solutions to support the businesses as prioritised.
This is an exciting opportunity for any KDB Developer who is dedicated and will seek to identify improvements and efficiency's, while utilising new technologies and existing tools as the organisation takes on one of it's biggest bodies of work.
- Integrating and leveraging the latest Data science platform being built in the KDB estate
- Delivering KDB+ solutions to support FX/rates/credit and Equities businesses
- Being responsible for hardware/capacity planning of the hardware estate
- Developing robust, high performance, unit tested KDB+ solutions, both tactical and strategic as required and prioritised
- Delivering solutions in line with the strategic AETT KDB architecture, and in a way such that they can be shared across asset classes when required
- Excellent Q/KDB+ programming skills on Linux
- Development experience in Front Office/electronic trading systems
- Vast knowledge of Agile and SDLC processes