West Midlands, England, United Kingdom Remote
About the job
Are you excited about video production and animation?
Wanting to explore and push new boundaries with ‘video marketing’?
Looking to work within Hubspot?
Fancy marketing this?… https://vimeo.com/500831650
We're looking for an ambitious and highly motivated individual to join our rapidly growing team. This role will involve working directly with the company founder and alongside an immensely talented creative team of film makers and content creators. You will be an essential team member in realising our YOY growth plans, and as such, have the opportunity for rapid career progression and personal development. This role is for someone that’s willing to get stuck in and who wants to prove that they can help grow a business through targeted marketing efforts.
This is an exciting opportunity where we will be pushing boundaries with video specific marketing and where innovative thinking is welcomed.
The past year has seen growth of over 150% and we’re now looking to supercharge further growth with a more proactive and structured marketing effort.
Is this you?
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and dynamic with a can-do attitude
- Creative and resourceful
- Self starter whose focused and proactive
- Proven track record of planning and managing campaigns
- Experienced in using Hubspot
- Experienced in running paid adverts
- Prior experience with video marketing a bonus
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in driving demand through digital marketing activity, website management and optimisation.
In this role you be responsible for:
- Developing a marketing strategy, planning, executing and reporting.
- Assisting with brand development
- Campaign planning and management (through Hubspot)
- Paid ad spend and allocation
- Develop website and Hubspot integration
- Building our Hubspot automation and developing pipelines.
- Copywriting and content creation
- Social engagement, building brand awareness and finding promotional opportunities
Full time role, working Monday to Friday. Flexible working hours. Remote working.
Ideally West Midlands Based for occasional meetings and socials, but not essential.
~£30,000 per annum, based on experience and skill set.
Pension, monthly meet-ups, flexible working hours. Plus... You will have genuine say in the day to day workings and direction of the company, with the opportunity for further personal development and career opportunities.