11-50 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job
Our client is a rapidly growing global software and technology leader in its sector, looking for a Cross Platform Mobile App Developer with good experience in building Real Time dynamic mobile application for IOS and Android.
Contributing to the development process you will help generate delivery ideas and solutions whilst encompassing the full spectrum of design, coding, and testing. In addition, you will ensure successful delivery of key strategic objectives through the development of high-quality software.
- Deliver features using agile development practices and by writing beautiful, maintainable code in the front and Back End of our systems.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and departmental events
- Work with inhouse and offshore teams to develop and deliver customer requirements
- Share knowledge in modern, SOLID development techniques
- Work under a TDD mind-set with regression testing at the heart of your development strategy.
- Produce code against our set of defined technical standards and processes
- Provide 2nd and 3rd Level support on our software solutions
Essential Technical Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in building cross platform Real Time dynamic mobile application for IOS and Android.
- 3+ years of experience in hybrid mobile application frameworks like React Native, Flutter
- 3+ year of experience with Back End integration with API gateways, Rest API and Web services is must.
- 1+ years of experience in building applications utilising Google or similar geolocation map technologies
- Reactive programming with RxJs and web socket will be an added advantage.
- Experience in building native mobile application for IOS and Android is a must
- Experience in building Real Time power efficient dynamic mobile applications.
- Experience in building mobile apps with inbuilt sensors like GPS and NFC tag readers etc is an added advantage.
- Experience in deploying applications to Apple Store & Google Play
Essential Other Skills
- Good knowledge in agile development practices
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to be flexible and pragmatic.
- Team player