51-200 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job
Mobile App Developer (iOS Swift Objective-C Agile). Want to learn about financial markets whilst working in an informal atmosphere with a good work life balance, casual dress code, and comprehensive benefits package?
You could be joining a hugely successful trading firm as a Mobile App Developer.
The company is based in London however, you will be able to work remotely 2 days a week.
- You have commercial iOS native app development experience
- You have strong Swift 3 / 4 and Objective-C skills
- You have experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Animation and Core Graphics
- You have good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as Object Orientated Programming and Design Patterns
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Mobile App Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £95k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Mobile App Developer (Swift Objective-C) role.