$0/yr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
10,001+ employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the job
Quality Engineering &Assurance (QEA) is a centralised Quality function within the Shared Technology that provides testing governance, standard, policy, guidelines, drive quality improvements and consulting support to the entire organisation.
Position expects Mobile QA Engineer who has strong Mobile testing and relevant automation experience, ability to drive the testing process/activities from an end-to-end basis on Agile model
- Must have good experience on Mobile testing process end to end process, good to have prior experience on mobile automation framework (like Appium) - Since Automation requirement is there in the pipeline
- Must have experience on Perfecto or any relevant cloud for both manual testing/ automation integration
- Must have good experience on Agile Modal- Mobile app release testing on both the platforms - Android and iOS (esp. Appstore and play store builds)
- Experience (or) basic understanding on followings tools i.e., Postman, Charles Proxy, Dynatrace, Splunk - to debug backend calls
- Experience on Agile /PDO model and tool knowledges like Rally, JIRA for end-to-end testing activities/ process
- Ability to understand the mobile app architecture, identify/triage the issues with different layers of the backend and drive it to closure – Triaging skills
- A good amount of mobile testing and relevant automation Experience
Nice to Have Skills.
- Knowledge on following tools: Espresso, XCUI Technologies, Charles, Dynatrace, Splunk, infotainment systems testing
- Prior experience on the mentioned skillsets (No specific qualification required)
At Cognizant you will experience an exciting mix of innovation by design, creativity, collaboration and efficiency within a framework of stimulating objectives and a passion for delivering the best to our customers.
You will be joining a network of some of the most creative, innovative and dedicated people in the industry with ample opportunities to learn and develop your career.
Our Associates are chosen for their attitude, skills, knowledge and enthusiasm but above all, their belief that anything is possible.
Cognizant is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of race, colour, gender, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, political opinions or trade union membership.