£65,000/yr - £70,000/yr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
11-50 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job
Hawksworth UK are now partnering with a global financial services company that specialize in providing platform as a service & investment technology platform to major Financial Institutions.
We are looking to recruit x12 .NET / C# Developers on a permanent basis. They work hybrid model so 3 days working from the office and 2 days working from home. Locations can be Edinburgh, Newcastle, London, Bristol, Dundee, Basingstoke or Birmingham,.
The salary on offer are up to £70k + benefits.
This position is only open to candidates with right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
Analyst Developers at this Financial Technology company are all-rounders who analyse required system changes, design databases, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications. They also work closely with analyst testers and other members of their project team to produce world class software. Analyst developers will be expected to learn all about our application, the business and the industry we operate in.
What we are looking for:
· First class bachelor’s degree or higher and/or equivalent experience;
· Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment
- Experience with Microsoft .NET development products, including .NET, C# and SQL Server;
· Familiarity with financial products and markets;
· Understanding of web services;
· Familiar with code analysis or automated testing tools.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, EU, US and APAC.
If you would like to have a chat and have more information, please contact me at email@example.com or apply for a quick response.