1,001-5,000 employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the job
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
The mission of the Growth and Strategic planning team is to drive strategic decisions that produce long-term growth for JLLT Technologies through effective planning. We do so by closely understanding and monitoring trends driving our industry, identifying client and consumer needs, adding structure to ambiguous problems, and framing key decisions for our leaders based on this insight.
We work closely with product leaders and other cross-functional teams to define and translate our work into actionable insights and executable plans to influence the long-term product and services roadmap.
As the Service Offer Program Manager, you will be passionate about creating innovative offers that answer our customers challenges. You will define and lead the program office to govern the effective and efficient creation of new offers, their assets and the planning to enable the offers to realize revenue at pace. Supporting Offer Strategists to build realistic development roadmaps and coordinating Offer developers, Subject Matter Experts, Product Leads, Partners and Delivery teams to create offers assets and to support the definition and execution of go to market plans.
You will create an efficient governance framework that focuses investment on value creation and allows for effective investment prioritization, for new service offers, new JLLT Products or partner products and services.
The Offer Program Manager will have a deep knowledge of product and service offer design, project and program management methodologies with demonstrable experience of managing such programs. Leveraging this understanding to establish an efficient offer development and new product revenue enablement capability.
The role is a unique opportunity for a talented, collaborative individual with strong quantitative and communications skills to work in an exciting and fast-growing environment to establish the revenue offer Program approach to improve the digital experience of our Corporate Real Estate Customers globally.
- Planning and designing the Offer Program and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Defining the Offer Program's governance arrangements
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the Program - focusing on internal product planning alignment and external partner roadmap coordination.
- Governing compliance with relevant corporate, security, technical and specialist standards
- Managing the Program's budget on behalf of the Growth and Strategic Planning team, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the Program progresses
- Facilitating the appointment of individuals to project teams within a matrix organisation.
- Ensuring the delivery of new offer, products or services from new offer development projects or partners is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the Program plan and Program governance arrangements
- Managing third party contributions to the Program
- Managing communications with all stakeholders
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Managing risks to the Program's successful outcome
- Working with JLLT marketing, Partners, Finance and other relevant functions to plan for and execute, onboarding, transition and launch new offers.
- Reporting the progress of the Program at regular intervals
- Establish quantitive methods for defining offer development business cases and the tracking of offer commercial performance
- Identify and promote opportunities for process improvements, experiment with ideas and review outcomes to deliver the best possible Program framework
- Establish and maintain the Program assets and artefacts
- Collaborate with Commercial, product marketing, solutions design, delivery, operations and revenue enablement to plan for and execute development and revenue realization.
- Collaborate with product teams, strategic alliances & procurement on partner development strategies in partnership with JLLT strategy and Corp Dev teams to embed Partner strategies within the Program roadmaps.
- Schedule and plan required research and analysis on market trends, competitors, client behaviours, and target market sizing, to steer effective new offer development as part of Program planning
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience building and managing product/offer roadmaps
- Experience establishing Program Offices, Governance and Roadmaps to deliver on time, on budget and on scope.
- 2+ years of experience at multinational organisation with a global or strategic remit
- Proficiency in financial modelling, accounting, budgeting and associated metrics
- Experience in the consumer internet and technology spaces
- Broad understanding of the Corporate Real Estate Industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing, analytics, engineering, or other related quantitative discipline.
- Program/Project Management methods
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.