About the job
We are looking for PHP Developers having minimum 2-3 years of experience to work from office, who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running and join our development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry! These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Contribute in all phases of the development: requirements gathering, coding, design and development, testing and release projects.
- Work with cross departmental team involving Design Team, QA Team, End Client, CSR Team.
- Document and produce detailed specifications
- Develop new features to software products, troubleshoot production bugs and do bug-free release to maintain production software.
What are we looking for:
- Hands on experience in PHP and one of the MVC framework – CodeIgniter, Laravel or Cakephp.
- Demonstrated knowledge web technologies including jQuery, AJAX and API development and testing.
- work with client, understand and document requirements and explain requirements to team members.
- Willingness to learn new technical skills, work as a team member sharing knowledge, ensure best industry practice to deliver optimized, bug-free, well-commented code.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Database design concepts.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (payment gateway etc)
- Use GITHUB for code versioning across development team.