We help our customers to uncover and manage the valuable pieces of information, so that the people at every level in the organization can make decisions based on proven facts, rather than just gutfeel and emotion. We do this by using our extensive experience in the Business and Data fields, supported by leading software, methodologies and tools. We help you to manage, protect and integrate your data to best support your business.
We help you realize the true value of your data so that you can make intelligent decisions. We make your data useful, present it in a way that makes sense, and protect it.
Our proven track record of turning data into reliable and accurate information and putting that information in your hands makes us the best data management and business analytics company to partner with.
We offer a comprehensive range of services focused on Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Management. Through our sub-brands, we deliver services within defined focus areas.
We form collaborative partnerships with our clients, based on mutual trust and the unremitting drive for excellence in the Performance Management arena.
Our services include consulting on the design and implementation of solutions for:
• Information and Data Management Strategy and Architecture
• Data Management & Data Governance
• Data Integrity
• Data Integration and Alignment
• Data Warehousing
• Business Intelligence
• Centers of Competence
• Organizational and Operational Information Management Processes and procedures
• Customer information Management Audits and Guardianship Service
As well as:
- 0110226812Phone number is 0110226812
- IT Services and IT Consulting
- Company size
- 51-200 employees
- Data Warehousing, Information Management, Business Intelligence, Data Governance, Data Architecture, Analysis and Design, Data Security Management, Data Quality Management, Reference and Master Data Management, Meta Data Management, Data Visualisation, Temporary Staffing Solutions, Recruitment and Placements, Advisory Services: B-BEE and Transformation, and Learnerships