1,001-5,000 employees · Technology, Information and Internet
About the job
Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About The Team
As Stripe continues to develop innovative products that serve businesses of all sizes around the world, risk will increase in complexity and scale. The User Standards & Enablement team, part of Stripe’s Risk org, advances Stripe’s business, brand, and mission by deploying industry-leading policies and enablement solutions that instill user and partner trust in Stripe, while enabling progressive and sustainable business growth.
What you’ll do
As a Program Manager on the User Standards & Enablement (Development) team, you will develop, implement, and manage roadmaps and strategic programs that enable Stripe to take on business in new industries and regions, improve the efficiency of our risk management processes, and maintain high-quality policies and standards. To do so, you will collaborate with a number of internal and external stakeholders, including Sales, Product, Legal, Ops, Communications, and other Risk teams, as well as executives and financial partners.
To be successful you will need to be highly collaborative, analytical, detail-oriented, results-focused, comfortable navigating ambiguity and complexity, and experienced in working cross-functionally with all levels of seniority.
- Develop and execute multi-quarter roadmaps and strategies to achieve Stripe’s top risk priorities, including: enabling Stripe support for new industries and regions; improving the risk user experience; increasing the efficiency of Stripe’s enforcement processes; and raising the quality and accuracy of Stripe’s policies and standards
- Manage programs to develop and launch comprehensive policies and procedures for issues relating to financial partner compliance, regulatory compliance, consumer protection, reputation management, and support for regulated or high risk industries
- Develop exceptional quantitative and qualitatives analyses and executive briefings to inform strategic risk decisions
- Develop and track metrics to measure the success of risk programs and projects
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 8+ years of program management experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experiencing developing and managing complex, strategic programs and projects over multiple quarters
- Exceptional ability to drive progress across multiple projects and work streams under ambitious deadlines
- Exceptional quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, with a strong ability to turn ambiguous problems into clear plans of action ^
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with a strong ability to influence stakeholders across functions and borders
- A results-focussed outlook with demonstrated track record of successful execution and impact
- Previous experience working in the financial or tech sectors, particularly within a risk management or revenue enablement function
- Experience in developing policy proposals and working with technical and operational teams to implement enforcement strategies
- Proficient in SQL or other data analysis tools