About the job
We are looking for a passionate Project Manager for managing all aspects of a project. Project Manager is accountable for successful project execution and will collaborate with members of several operational teams, and account management to ensure that project objectives are understood by the team and are successfully delivered.
Successful project management requires that PMs develop strong working relationships with internal and external clients.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as and when needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Manage SOWs, client invoicing.
- Resource on-boarding & off-boarding at client portal
- Project specific on-boarding & off-boarding
- Time sheet approvals from customer & HRMS
- Involvement in Employee buddy program
- Project KT to new resources
- KT from departing resources
- Coordination with HR about project completion & resource reallocation
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- SPOC for project specific escalation from client
- Coordination within DPCon at the time of project opening & closure
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
- More than 8-10 Years of experience in Project Management
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Share your cv on: email@example.com