- Full-time · Entry level
- 5,001-10,000 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
- 1 school alumni
- Actively recruiting
About the job
Hays Technology are looking for a Python Developer to be part of an exciting project for a large global consultancy.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Python Developer, you will support the architectural design of solutions, services and applications. Working closely with staff across the business, you will help develop Use Cases / User Stories, supporting estimation and sprint planning. You will be involved in the development of new systems and services using Python and relevant technologies.
What We Are Looking For
- Extensive Python experience
- Commercial experience in a similar role
- Good communication
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Experience developing high performance back office or server side applications.
What You'll Get In Return
c£600 per day - Umbrella (inside IR35)
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.