11-50 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job
Brookwood has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Radio Comms Technician to join our client's inclusive and thriving team. This full-time radio communications role is based in Kidlington and comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Radio Comms Technician, you will undertake the day-to-day operation and control of all aspects of a single radio communications infrastructure. You will also test and provide radio-related hardware, following plans and instructions per agreed standards to maintain the continued operation of the company's radio estate.
To give you an idea of how this Radio Communications Technician role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do
- Undertake routine maintenance of hardware and software to fulfil business requirements and maintain continuous operation of the company's radio estate
- Correct problems, calling on experienced colleagues and external resources if required
- Ensure that stocks of radios and ancillaries needed to support the company's radio estate are maintained at an appropriate level
- Receive and handle requests/incidents for support following agreed procedures
- Ensure that the security of the company's radio estate is kept in line with home office guidelines
Additional Requirements Include
To apply for this Radio Comms Technician role, you will need to be a recognised practitioner in radio equipment and understand how the application of radio technology impacts the company's business objectives and processes. You will also require good communication skills with a proven customer focussed approach.
- The capability to travel to different locations and undertake all assignments promptly
- Good understanding of radio communications infrastructure and Service Level Agreements
- The ability to lift, carry and operate hand tools
- A full UK driving license
- The ability to work with computer applications from many suppliers
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a comnpetitive salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Brookwood has a consultative and inclusive approach to business. We take time to understand our client’s needs, structure and culture to enable a fully tailored service that delivers time and time again.
Radio Comms / Technical Desk