1,001-5,000 employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the job
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL Technologies
The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry is at an inflection point. The technological disruptions that have already transformed retail, travel, and transportation have been slower to emerge here, but they are coming at full speed. JLL, a globally recognized leader in CRE, recognized these forces early, and is making massive investments in technology to transform both itself and the industry as a whole.
JLL Technologies (JLLT) is the tech arm of JLL, with the dual mandate of growing the company’s technology revenue while also driving market share and margin gains in our existing business. Our mission is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world's buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
About the role:
The mission of the Growth and Strategic planning team is to drive strategic decisions that produce long-term growth for JLLT Technologies through effective planning. We do so by closely understanding and monitoring trends driving our industry, identifying client and consumer needs, adding structure to ambiguous problems, and framing key decisions for our leaders based on this insight.
We work closely with product leaders and other cross-functional teams to define and translate our work into actionable insights and executable plans to influence the long-term product and services roadmap.
As a Real Estate Product Services/Offer Design Consultant, you will be passionate about creating innovative offers that answer our customers challenges. You will define and lead the process to create the assets needed to execute the offers, working closely with and leveraging Subject Matter Experts, Product Leads, Partners and Delivery teams to create value creating offers.
You will help shape offer design briefs in line with the JLLT Services offering roadmap and strategies, unlocking untapped growth opportunities to help execute growth programs with JLLT Revenue stakeholders.
The Offer Design Consultant will have a deep knowledge of product and service offer design methodologies. Leveraging this understanding to establish creative approaches to bring together stakeholders in an efficient and fast paced process to define, develop and launch new offers.
The role is a unique opportunity for a talented, collaborative individual with strong quantitative and communications skills to work in an exciting and fast-growing environment to establish the revenue offer design approach to improve the digital experience of our Corporate Real Estate Customers globally.
- Oversee the Offer design process in order to establish clear and repeatable methods for establishing service/product assets and the means to execute offer launch, adoption and expansion.
- Delivery of high-quality service offer assets that articulate customer insights, journeys and experiences to achieve beneficial and measurable customer outcomes
- Lead offer design process and supervise project activities with subject matter experts, providing feedback and guidance on quality outputs to realize effective product/offer assets
- Establish quantitive methods for defining offer outcomes, values and benefits
- Facilitate offer design activities to focus team members on delivering quality and seeking to challenge and to elicit ask critical questions and for SMEs to share their opinions, ideas and concerns openly
- Convey complex information in easy to understand ways, using compelling methods and storytelling that is engaging for audiences and stakeholders
- Identify and promote opportunities for process improvements, experiment with ideas and review outcomes to deliver the best possible offers
- Define briefs and relevant offer specifications and work with the team to generate ideas that meet the design specifications
- Design, lead and support the running and facilitation of workshops and other collaborative activities to define offers
- Apply an understanding of customer needs to identify critical outcomes, barriers to success and changes in expectations or scope
- Collaborate with Commercial, product marketing, solutions design, delivery, operations and revenue enablement to define stated gaps within our current service catalogue & inform ways to address these gaps
- Collaborate with product teams, strategic alliances & procurement on partner development strategies in partnership with JLLT strategy and Corp Dev teams to embed Partner strategies within the Occupier Offer portfolio, identifying overlaps, gaps and establishing collaborative strategies for handling gaps/overlaps.
- Combine research and analysis on market trends, competitors, client behaviours, and target market sizing, to steer effective new offer development
- Effectively, summarize, present and communicate new offer concepts and assets
- Establish a role as a “trusted advisor” and “thought leader” for the Offer design process within JLLT
- Work closely with the Offer PMO to ensure Offer design activities are aligned with roadmap plans.
- Demonstrable experience defining service products
- Demonstrated experience structuring and solving product/service problems, establishing business cases to address with demonstrable value realized from execution
- Experience at multinational an organisation with a global or strategic remit is highly desirable
- Proficiency in financial modelling, accounting, budgeting and associated metrics
- Demonstrated experience of presenting to senior leadership to influencing product decisions or strategies
- Experience in design thinking methodologies, comfortable designing and leading collaborative design activities
- Experience in the consumer internet and technology spaces
- Broad understanding of the Corporate Real Estate Industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing, analytics, engineering, or other related quantitative discipline.
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.