Melksham, England, United Kingdom
About The Job
Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer
Are You Confident And Gregarious? Are You Interested In Working In Recruitment?
If So, Come And Join The Cmd Recruitment Team!
We Do Things Differently And That's Why We're Very Successful. We Are An Extremely Welcoming Bunch Of People And Invest Heavily In;
• Our People, Our Culture & Our Values
• Rewarding Our People With Great Benefits, Incentives & Commission
• Training, Development & The Future
• The Very Best Recruiting Tools (Yes, We've Got Some Secret Weapons!)
• Marketing & Admin Support
We Have Been Expanding Since Our Inception 17 Years Ago And Are A Leading Independent Agency With A Strong Brand Presence In Wiltshire As A Multi Sector Recruitment Agency. The Business Provides A High Quality, Professional Service To Clients And Candidates Alike.
We Are A Friendly Team With A Work Hard, Play Hard Attitude. We Have Opportunities For Career Development, Frequently Enjoy Hospitality And Team Days, Work Collaboratively And Flexibly.
About The Role:
Based In Our Melksham Office, You Will Be Responsible For:
• Respond To Website Enquiries From Clients And Candidates
• Register Candidates Both In Person And Virtually
• Be The First Point Of Call For Inbound Enquiries
• Qualify Candidates For Vacancies
• Create Eye-catching Job Adverts
• Use Our State-of-the-art Tools To Search High Calibre Candidates Using Boolean.
• Utilise Candidate Engagement Methods To Reach Out To Candidates On Social Media, Job Boards And Direct Applications
• Respond To Applications From Candidates
• Qualify And Shortlist Candidates For Vacancies
• Organise Interviews For Candidate As Requested By The Client And Feedback All Interview Results To Candidates
• Negotiate Pay And Salary Rates And Finalising Arrangements Between Client And Candidates
• Use Sales, Business Development And Networking To Attract New Business From Client Companies.
• Build Relationships With Both Clients And Candidates
• Update And Maintain Our Bespoke Crm System
• Support The Operations Manager And Marketing Exec When Needed
Hiring The Right People That Align With Our Core Values Is Vital To Our Culture And To Your Success. You'll Need The Following Experience / Attributes
• Experience Recruiting In One Of The Following Specialisms Would Be Ideal, But Not Essential; Sales Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, It Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Accounts & Finance Recruitment, Commercial Recruitment, Business Support Recruitment.
• Ideally, You Will Have A Motivated And Entrepreneurial Mind-set
• Ideally, You Will Be A Genius In Creating Boolean Strings For Sourcing Purposes.
• Ideally, You Will Have Previous Customer Service Experience, Advantageously In Candidate Qualifying.
• Ideally, You Will Be Able To Multitask Different Workloads.
• Ideally, You Will Be It Proficient And Adept At Picking Up New Systems.
• Ideally, You Will Be A Team Player And Happy To Jump In To Support Our Consultants.
• Ideally, You Will Be Able To Suffer Through Our Operation Manager’s Horrendous Singing!
Your Application Is Completely Confidential! Send Your Cv To Us Today And We Can Have An Open Discussion And You, Your Career Goals, And The Opportunity That We Have Available.
Contact The Job Poster
Job Poster Profile
A Recruiter To The Core And I Love Working With An Amazing Team Of Talented Recruiters Here At Cmd
Job Poster Location
Bath, England, United Kingdom
12% Off All Orders Hansen's is one of the oldest and largest surf shops in Southern California. With over 55 years doing business in Encinitas CA we have one of the most recognized names in surf retai