About the job
Zoopla is the UK’s most comprehensive property portal and is a much-loved brand, with over 55 million visits each month and 94% brand awareness in the UK. At Zoopla we are guided by a set of six behaviours that sit at the heart of our business and reflect the qualities found in every single one of our team members. Our unique culture, combined with our outstanding office and industry-leading benefits, help give team members everything they need to succeed in our ambition to re-imagine the property industry for all.
Our mission is to become the UK’s premier property destination for buyers, renters, agents and landlords. Combining unrivalled data and industry insight with a customer-centric approach, we want to empower everyone to make smart property decisions.
Our senior management team has decades of experience from some of the world’s leading companies including Coca-Cola, Google, Sky, Virgin Media and Experian. We are creating an exciting, inclusive and dynamic culture, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us for a once-in-a-career opportunity to re-imagine an entire industry.
We're looking for an Ad Sales Executive to help us consistently improve the Display advertising sales process to media agencies and advertisers.
Using Zoopla’s portfolio of ad products, the Ad Sales Executive will help our Ad Sales team create, present and deliver effective online marketing campaigns to our broad range of clients . This role requires creativity, strategic-thinking and a solution-focused attitude. The successful candidate will enjoy creating campaign proposals and working with clients to understand how Zoopla’s marketing solutions can help solve their business challenges whether that’s brand-focused or response-driven.
- Support the Ad Sales team with the full sales cycle and development of new relationships with media agencies and blue-chip advertisers.
- Collaborate with our internal stakeholders including Performance Ops, Product and Tech, Marketing, Partner Success and other Commercial Teams.
- Build on existing relationships with current clients, capture the imaginations of media planners across the UK, retain accounts and increase revenue spends.
- Create compelling media plans, reports and proposals to meet specific advertising objectives and a constant focus on ROAS.
- Identify, develop and manage a valuable prospect list based on our standard product offering.
- Ensure accurate Sales reporting, assist with commercial and pricing consistency, building our prospect pipeline and utilising Salesforce to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
- Operate within and champion the Zoopla brand and product guidelines when formulating proposals.
- Attend industry events and keep up to date with latest industry developments.
- 1-2+ years of relevant digital sales or media agency experience.
- Fantastic organisational skills with an enthusiasm for Display marketing principles and knowledge of the UK digital marketing and adtech landscape.
- A reliable, hungry team player happy to support multiple business priorities spanning direct and programmatically-traded campaigns.
- A self-starter excited to create best-in-market campaign proposals and reports.
- Love data! Ability to craft and deliver engaging data-driven presentations using our vast array of analytics tools and making simple truths from complex data.
- A willingness to generate new business and own existing client relationships with support from the Ad Sales Manager.
- A patient and discerning approach to fulfilling our clients’ marketing needs.
- Comfortable with negotiating and a strong understanding of Display ad quality metrics and pricing.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products and computer software.
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday and house move days off
- Private health and dental
- Gym on site in London – or membership in regional offices
- Up to 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Free breakfast and afternoon snacks
- Friday evening drinks
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Training and development programs
- Talent referral bonus up to £5K
- In house massage / nail treatments available