201-500 employees · Technology, Information and Internet
About the job
Platform.sh is a remote-first global workforce that began in France. Our founders are committed to a better way, and that common thread continues today in each of our staff. We’re inspired by a future where digital infrastructure is at once everywhere and invisible. Where innovation and collaboration can easily flow, without technical barriers.
We’re a collective of diverse backgrounds seated together, testing, innovating, challenging each other, and reflecting on new ways to improve digital experiences. We’re here to help our customers thrive.
Bring your experience to our team and help us build a better way.
Platform.sh is searching for a Salesforce Engineer to lead the development for our Internal Systems initiative. This role will partner with Finance, Sales & Marketing, Data, Product, and Support teams to help define best practices and processes that deliver excellent experiences internally and for our customers.
What you can expect to do on a daily basis
- Lead, develop, test and deploy technical system implementations and modifications to support business needs
- Experience working with CRMs, CPQ, data and reporting solutions to provide an integrated experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners and teams to build, design, and maintain existing business systems including Salesforce
- Improve our existing Salesforce functionality
- Identify, architect, and build features and best practices to ensure maximum value of the Salesforce platform
- Integrate our internal systems for improved interoperability and reporting
- Work on third-party integrations with SaaS solutions and/or using APIs
- Provide admin support and quick turnaround on fixes
- Troubleshoot application issues and manage solutions to resolution
- Coordinate system upgrades, maintenance, and implementations
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure data and process reliability
What You Bring
- You’re a team player and an exceptional communicator. You have a passion for scaling processes and implementing enterprise systems. Most of all, you love building a culture of quality and stability through collaboration and partnerships with business stakeholders
- 4 years of previous hands-on software development experience in business systems with emphasis on Salesforce development and Salesforce Apex
- Past experience with subscription management, preferably for a SaaS company
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- Past experience with CPQ implementations
- Comfortable working with new systems and learning new frameworks
- Professional experience and knowledge of CI workflows
- Experience in extracting, manipulating, and analyzing data using SQL and BI reporting tools
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure and system architecture design standards for robustness and resiliency
What We Bring As a Team
- We value our ability to work independently, but we’re always supportive of each other and work together to find solutions to joint issues
- We aim to always provide a welcoming atmosphere where you’re free to take risks and learn from any missteps
- We support continuous learning. Your colleagues will be experienced software engineers, some are already polyglot developers, some are working towards that, and all are ready to share their knowledge
- We’re also pretty fun to work with though we do say so ourselves
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We’re a worldwide, distributed team looking for the best talent. Our remote model has been in practice and thriving since 2014. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams.
As a side effect of teams being spread across time zones, you may have to tolerate occasional early morning meetings if you live in the Americas, or late night meetings if you live in an APAC country*. We do our best to accommodate time zones but there are preferred hours for certain roles and teams. The team you interview with will be able to give you a clear idea of their collaborative hours.
Company Perks And Benefits
- Leadership that cares
- A global team rich with culture and diversity
- An open work environment where your voice is encouraged. We can always find ways to do better and look forward to hearing your ideas
- A product you can believe in. We’re changing the way companies develop and manage their web applications
- Wellness stipend of $300 a year
- Professional development budget of $800
- Tandem – a pool of linguists from around the world willing to help each other work on learning new languages
- $3,000 office budget at hire (computer is mandatory but spend the rest on things that help you work, from headphones to a wifi extender) and a welcome kit of branded swag
- A yearly global gift exchange - get paired up with someone 3,000 miles or kilometers away and share a part of your home
- We’re voted as A Best Place to Work. 96% of employees think Platform.sh is a great place to work
- Company-wide DE&I initiative that you can be a part of
- Yearly, international, company-wide meetups (when we're not experiencing a pandemic)
- Fair PTO based on your country’s standards
- Inclusive parental leave (timeline is country-dependent)
- Remote working/flexibility
- Healthcare, dental, and vision (US, CA, UK, DE, and FR staff only)
- Matched contributions to 401K/RRSP (US and Canada staff only)
- Company shares (discretionary)
- Unlimited Platform.sh accounts
About Our Recruitment Process
We don’t expect a great hire to meet every requirement we have listed. If you can see yourself elevating the team we want to hear about your story. Few of us would be here had we not taken a chance.
You can expect 1-4 interviews on Google Meet. We leave the process fairly customizable to teams and roles, so in some scenarios we’re able to streamline the process to have minimal rounds. Expect a higher number of rounds for director level roles and above.
Additionally, you can schedule coffee chats with potential future peers while you’re in the recruitment process to see if you can envision working together. Use interview and coffee time to make sure the company aligns with your best working environment.
All roles require background checks.
About Our Software
We are the most unified, secure, enterprise-grade platform for building, running and scaling fleets of websites and applications. Platform.sh is trusted by 5,000+ organizations globally to create the best digital experiences.
12% Off All Orders Hansen’s has everything you need to keep you looking and feeling coastal cool.
12% Off All Orders Hansen's is one of the oldest and largest surf shops in Southern California. With over 55 years doing business in Encinitas CA we have one of the most recognized names in surf retai
Limited Edition UCE-13 PLUS Water Ionizer in Matte Black 40% Off + 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
Happy New Year Sale! Lowest Prices Ever! Use code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout for 7 FREE Gifts with purchase of a water ionizer. Shop Now!
38% Off Tyent's ACE-13 Above-Counter Extreme Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
35% Off Tyent's NEW UCE-13 PLUS (in Satin Silver) Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
34% Off Tyent's H2 Hybrid Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
33% Off Tyent's EDGE-9 Turbo Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
Up to 33% Off Tyent's NEW UCE-13 PLUS Water Ionizer + 7 FREE Gifts with code: PRESIDENT22 at checkout. Shop Now!