About the job
As Senior Operations Analyst you will work within the Deal Delivery team, using your analytical skills to ensure we are exceeding high operational standards and delivery.
You will be responsible for the creation and troubleshooting of deals, dealing with buyer issues, continuously optimising our way of working and finding additional ways to unlock spend.
You will work closely with the team owning brief responses and client services to ensure we are delivering for our clients at an exceptional level and want more from us.
- Manage the full deal (PMP/Campaign) lifecycle from go-live to completed budget delivery
- Oversee deal creation through outsource partner ensuring accuracy in settings & timely delivery
- Be the all-seeing eye that ensures delivery of budgets and KPIs across all campaigns, in partnership with sales managers
- First line of defence to troubleshoot deals and unlock spend, managing ticketing process with platform partners
- Join calls with clients to run through their DSP setups and unblock deals
- Check daily delivery data, ask questions, proactively investigate and solve problems
- Develop tools and processes to improve the efficiency of the team and improve the quality of our service
- Optimise campaigns to meet buyer KPIs & delivery goals
- Ensure all aspects of deal delivery will more than satisfy clients
- Business reporting and other analysis as needed
- Solid experience of optimising and analysing programmatic display advertising campaigns and knowledge of the programmatic industry
- Demonstrable ability to spot and solve problems
- Exceptional analytical skills, expert in Excel
- Obsessive, relentless attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly, and use this learning to continuously improve way of working
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Degree in Mathematics or similar
Multilocal has helped major international publishers better monetise their non-domestic inventory. To continue to do this as a global leader, we need to invest in technology.
Founded in 2019, our name is core to what we believe – advertising is always local and to deliver the best experience for advertisers and publishers, needs to be local everywhere.
As programmatic advertising has developed over the last 15 years to become a very significant percentage of digital ad spending, the ecosystem has become more complex and difficult to manage. With millions of websites, hundreds of data providers (all offering different solutions covering different audiences) and numerous demand and supplier-side platforms, the ability for marketers to navigate the ecosystem and maximise their returns is increasingly difficult.
We are carving out a unique niche, with best-in-class knowledge of advertising solutions.
We have an unbeatable perspective and opportunity to develop a suite of automation and data analysis tools that will not just be useful for internal use but marketers worldwide.