SENIOR CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER UKI
5,001-10,000 employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the job
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
- Build deep relationships and drive product adoption
- Work along with a pre-defined group of our largest and most important customers. Establish connections to partners ranging from support agents to CxOs.
- Engage with customers in a dedicated and regular manner e.g. in quarterly business reviews, roadmap presentations, and product trainings.
- Understand and document customer’s organization, its needs, goals, and challenges.
- Educate and train customers on the best ways to use our products and its new features. Help them to follow data-driven approaches and measure KPIs.
- Retain customers
- Analyze product usage data to actively take necessary actions to improve product adoption and reduce churn
- Conduct diagnostics and identify gaps in the customer’s product setup and processes. Evangelize and guide customers to implement improvements.
- Develop creative solutions in collaboration with technical experts in case the standard feature set is not sufficient to meet customer needs.
- Inspire customer growth and advocacy
- Work together with the Account Management team to discover opportunities for growth and drive net expansion.
- Promote awareness of Freshworks’ latest innovations and motivate customers to become references, participate in events, and contribute to case studies.
- Find new and creative ways to create “moments of wow” for our customers
- Experience in a customer-facing role. Experience with consulting or account management is a big plus.
- Bachelor's degree. Having an engineering background is advantageous.
- You are able to communicate clearly and with empathy to become a trusted advisor for our clients.
- You can collaborate effectively with different internal teams (e.g., sales, marketing, product, support).
- You enjoy learning about Freshworks’ products and their technical foundation.
- You show business insight to understand the client’s needs while keeping a professional attitude.
- You combine an analytical mindset with a can-do attitude. You can identify root causes and develop adequate solutions quickly.
- You can manage multiple projects at ease and can quickly switch context from technical to business topics.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in another EU language (German/French/Spanish/Norwegian) is a big plus.
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
- Excellent compensation package including bonus
- Fantastic start-up environment to learn & develop
- Central London office location
- Group contributory pension scheme & income protection
- Private healthcare & travel insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme & more…
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.
12% Off All Orders Hansen’s has everything you need to keep you looking and feeling coastal cool.
12% Off All Orders Hansen's is one of the oldest and largest surf shops in Southern California. With over 55 years doing business in Encinitas CA we have one of the most recognized names in surf retai
Limited Edition UCE-13 PLUS Water Ionizer in Matte Black 40% Off + 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
Happy New Year Sale! Lowest Prices Ever! Use code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout for 7 FREE Gifts with purchase of a water ionizer. Shop Now!
38% Off Tyent's ACE-13 Above-Counter Extreme Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
35% Off Tyent's NEW UCE-13 PLUS (in Satin Silver) Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
34% Off Tyent's H2 Hybrid Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
33% Off Tyent's EDGE-9 Turbo Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
Up to 33% Off Tyent's NEW UCE-13 PLUS Water Ionizer + 7 FREE Gifts with code: PRESIDENT22 at checkout. Shop Now!