About the job
Type Of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Bachelor of Business Administration
15 - 25%
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company and person on the planet. Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together. If you want to advance the world of fintech, we’d like to ask you~ Are you FIS?
About The Role
In a Project Management – Technology role, you’ll use best-in-breed PM tools to help us deliver products that will change the world of fintech. This will include overseeing the development of new products and services as well as new internal information systems and applications, new technology integrations, and infrastructure build-outs.
About The Team
What you will be doing~
- Working with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams
- Managing project risk and assisting with problem resolution
- Serving as liaison between technical and non-technical teams
What You Will Need
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines as well as various IT project methodologies and life cycles
- Advanced skills with project management software
- A bachelor’s in computer science, management information systems or business administration or the equivalent experience – PMP (Project Management Professional) certification may be required
What We Offer You
Added bonus if you have~
At FIS, We Offer You
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It’s the change to shape the future of fintech.
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.