1,001-5,000 employees · Software Development
About the job
Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
From the merger of two leaders in the CX space, ASPECT Software and Noble Systems, comes ALVARIA. A new global force delivering leading edge Customer Experience and Workforce Engagement software as well as cloud services technology solutions for enterprise Contact Centers. We blend the agility of a start-up mentality with the stability of an established enterprise, challenging the market with renewed thinking and best-of-breed business solutions.
Our solutions simplify and improve the customer and agent experience. Our complete suite of Contact Center and Workforce Engagement & Optimization solutions helps companies keep agents engaged while providing exceptional customer service experiences. Our flexible, highly scalable applications for interaction management, IVR/self-service, chatbots/AI, workforce optimization and more, are available on-premises or in any hosted, private or public cloud environment.
Make a Difference
Our people define who we are. The curious, driven, creative, fun individuals who are drawn to ALVARIA bring skills sets and cultural differences from around the world. They love innovation, challenges and empowering our customers to engage seamlessly and efficiently — every member of our team is dedicated to creating amazing customer contact experiences - for our customers and our customers’ customers. If you like developing new solutions and turning big ideas into reality, ALVARIA is the place for you. At ALVARIA, you’ll work with smart and motivated people to make a difference for the companies we serve.
Primary Role & Responsibilities
- Liaise with product & feature owners, developers and business domain experts to produce test scripts, test data and scenarios to be performed using automated test tools and manually
- Carry out tests and document results in the required standard.
- Report defects through the agreed process and assist other colleagues to find the best solution to the problem
- Investigating issues raised as production defects in provided logs and support metrics, and assisting other team members to reproduce.
- Writing tests to both cover verification of specific defects and regression testing.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Manual and Automated Testing.
- Specflow / Gherkin / Cucumber
- Performance Testing with SOAP UI or JMeter
- ISTQB certification
- Call Centre / Telecommunications background
- 3+ years of experience years of experience.
- Four year degree in technical or engineering field (B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline strongly preferred).
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.