About the job
Location: Permanent Remote WFH
Shift Timings: UK Shifts (2 PM - 11 PM IST)
Experience: 3- 5 Years
Job Type: Permanent
Notice Period: 30 days or less
Role and responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining excellent Shopify sites!
Required skills and experience
- Shopify (including Shopify agency experience)
- LIQUID (You will have experience building high-quality, responsive Shopify stores with extensive knowledge of LIQUID)
- GIT/Version Control
Desired skills and experience
- Fluency in interpreting and working with third-party APIs
- A focus on quality and experience with cross-browser and device testing
- Awareness of web performance best-practice, development for SEO, and accessibility
- Ability to apply best practice modular web development
- Experience working within agile environments including Scrum / Trello
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen problem solver, you will be able to come up with creative solutions to our client's questions and think outside the pixel
- You will care about the smallest of details and make sure everything functions to pixel perfection with a focus on quality
- Ability to work confidently remotely within a team and independently
- Passion for the front with a focus on performance, standards, and the user experience
- Opinions and ideas about eCommerce development and be passionate about sharing those ideas and learning.
- The ability to multitask between different projects, including switching between full-build projects and bug fixing
- Experience with working with Figma
- Experience with headless CMS
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with React.js
- Experience working with other e-commerce platforms such as Magento, BigCommerce, etc
- Work life balance: You will not be expected to work more than 40 hours a week and
- you will never have to work on weekends again.
- Full medical insurance provided
- Learn and Grow: Learn from highly skilled UK colleagues and other Smart Workers in our active and useful forums. We have an Employee Growth Promise - we will pay for you to learn & develop new skills every 6 months.
- Significant signing on bonus
- Become part of the Smart Working family: Take part in weekend games and quizzes, network with like-minded, ambitious and friendly colleagues
Smart Working recruits' excellent people to work full time, remotely and directly for UK businesses. We provide highly skilled and qualified team members to work in permanent and long-term roles for our clients.
Once you pass the interview process with Smart Working you will be introduced to our client. We are here to help and support you through the entire application process. If you are looking to grow, learn and develop professionally then working at Smart Working is the right place for you. Come and join our family and accelerate your career.
- Website: https://smartworking-solutions.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/smartworkingsolutions
- Kindly share your profiles at: email@example.com