SKIDATA - we change the world of welcoming people:
SKIDATA is the world market leader in access and revenue management operating in more than 100 countries, with over 10,000 installations globally. We welcome over 35 million visitors through our solutions daily.
Our products and services guarantee fast and secure access for people and vehicles at ski resorts, shopping centers, airports, cities, sports stadiums, fairs, amusement parks and more.
In order to provide our customers with the best solutions, SKIDATA relies on an international team with experience and know-how. Research and development are as big a focus as responsibility and sustainability. SKIDATA’s products and services stand out with exceptional design as well as intuitive ease of use and a high level of reliability.
Let us assist you with a transformed solution, that enables Ticketless, Cashless, Cloud Based and Automated parking, access and revenue management for your sites. In order to perfectly serve and impress your guests along the entire Customer Journey, SKIDATA offers you a total solution consisting of:
- Revenue-increasing marketing and sales channels
- Comfortable and reliable access systems
- Perfect integration of add-on systems
- Optimised business processes
- Professional data and reporting management
SKIDATA Africa has made the following projects a reality:
- Innovative parking solutions for various shopping centers in South Africa, Angola and Kenya, including the likes of Sandton City, Nelson Mandela Square, Melrose Arch, Cresta and more.
- Various Hotel specific parking control solutions for the likes of The Westin, Da Vinci Hotel, Monte Casino, Radisson Blu and more.
- Access control solutions for stadiums such as the Moses Mabhida Stadium and the Cape Town Stadium - association football and rugby union stadiums in South Africa that were built for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- +27 72 512 5332Phone number is +27 72 512 5332
- IT Services and IT Consulting
- Company size
- 501-1,000 employees
- Parking Equipment, Parking Software, Access Control, Stadium Access, Theme Park Access, License Plate Recognition, Touchless Parking, Cashless Parking, Parking Analytics, and Parking Management