5,001-10,000 employees · Software Development
About the job
Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Do you have passion for delivering High-Performance software solutions? Are you interested in solving unique challenges that drive the movement of millions of dollars? An attraction to cloud technology?
As a Software Developer on our team; you will help us design, build and maintain custom HCM solutions. You will be empowered to design, code, validate, and ship code - all on a very quick cadence and in a fast-paced environment.
Few characteristics that will increase the likelihood of success in this role are:
- strong Team player
- Motivated and able to quickly learn new concepts
- Moderate math skills
- Writing solutions in C# .NET
- Design and build modules for reading/writing data from various systems. (API/FTP/SQL/etc…)
- Create unit tests and test data.
- Design and build data transformations and mathematical algorithms.
- Maintain an unwavering focus on Quality of Service.
- Closely collaborate with Solution Architects to design viable and maintainable solutions.
- Participate in both Internal and Client-facing discussion regarding solution design, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- 2+ years of programming experience in C#, Java OR equivalent object-oriented programming language.
- Basic understanding of source control concepts.
- Experience with data integrations
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Azure Function Apps.
- Experience with Azure Cosmos DB
- Experience with Azure Storage
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems.
- Experience using agile methodologies or test-driven development (TDD).
- Experience working in a fast-paced/competitive environment, and have a deep desire to work collaboratively, solve problems with groups, find win/win solutions and celebrate successes.
- Gets excited with hard technical problems and solve them with deep passion and empathy for customers.
- An attention to detail with self-discipline and a drive for results.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.