10,001+ employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the job
Welcome to our sector Life Sciences. Around 3,000 colleagues worldwide make their contribution to the most important thing in life: health. From the development of vaccines and the digitalisation of the health care system to forward-looking topics such as eHealth and digital therapeutics, we place our expertise in the pharmaceutical sector, medical technology and biotechnology at the service of our renowned customers. Are you the one to explore LIFE?
This Is What We Offer
- Exciting mix of projects in R&D and Digital Manufacturing, high learning effects as well as varied fields of activity from the world of Capgemini Engineering for the most renowned clients in Biopharma, MedTech and Consumer Health
- High transparency in career development in an extremely dynamic work environment, where promotion opportunities and perspective have a great deal of scope
- Appreciative, diverse work environment, individually tailored training opportunities, web-based training platform with internal and external training opportunities
- Numerous networking opportunities via professional and technical communities, but also celebrating across locations is part of our culture (e. g. team events, summer party, kick-off events etc.).
THIS IS THE JOB
- Being part of a global Life Science team, you will be working on the design and implementation of a new end-to-end data ecosystem for different business units of a pharmaceutical customer
- Building cloud-native data platforms which serve as the basis for implementation of different use cases in R&D and Manufacturing
- Working closely together with customers domains experts on solution for drug discovery, clinical study design, clinical trial planning and operations, self-service applications and automation for labs, anomaly detection in production and many others employing our skills in
- Working with Data Scientists to obtain, visualize and interpret relevant data including unprocessed data; enabling them to continuously and holistically monitor the behaviour of the analytical methods and systems
- Development of pharma exploratory solutions with micro service architecture using frontend frameworks such as Angular, React and backend with Python and Java
- Consulting and design of complex digital products working with container and in cloud environment
- In the context of agile software projects, you will be part of a cross functional SCRUM team and practice all Scrum rituals
This Is What We Need
- You have successfully completed a bachelor's / master's degree in computer science, engineering or a comparable field
- At least 2 years of practical experience with backend programming using Python
- Good command of front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token
- Experience implementing robust, accessible i18n front ends
- Significant knowledge and experience with CSS pre-processors (LESS/Sass)
- Experience with Python dash boarding tools such as Streamlit and Plotly
- Solid background in statistics (ANOVA, time series analysis, Bayesian inference)
- Experience with RESTful APIs, SQL, Git and Gitflow
- Good testing skills (Unit Testing / TDD / BDD)
- Good command of engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, CI/CD, Cloud Native Applications, API’s and security
- Experience with AWS stack
- Good data visualization, storytelling skills and understanding of the agile software development process
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, good communication and collaboration skills
- A structured way of working and very good English skills. German language is an advantage
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
Do you have any questions about the job profile and/or requirements?
Please get in touch with your contact person in Recruiting.
Altran Germany S.A.S. & Co. KG
Diana Angelina Dömer
Please fill out our online application form completely and attach your CV, work and (high) school certificates as well as any other certificates. We wish you every success.
Capgemini Engineering is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or disability.
12% Off All Orders Hansen’s has everything you need to keep you looking and feeling coastal cool.
12% Off All Orders Hansen's is one of the oldest and largest surf shops in Southern California. With over 55 years doing business in Encinitas CA we have one of the most recognized names in surf retai
Limited Edition UCE-13 PLUS Water Ionizer in Matte Black 40% Off + 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
Happy New Year Sale! Lowest Prices Ever! Use code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout for 7 FREE Gifts with purchase of a water ionizer. Shop Now!
38% Off Tyent's ACE-13 Above-Counter Extreme Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
35% Off Tyent's NEW UCE-13 PLUS (in Satin Silver) Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
34% Off Tyent's H2 Hybrid Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
33% Off Tyent's EDGE-9 Turbo Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
Up to 33% Off Tyent's NEW UCE-13 PLUS Water Ionizer + 7 FREE Gifts with code: PRESIDENT22 at checkout. Shop Now!