About the jobJob description:
Who are we?
We are on a mission to unlock the world and make it safer through our cutting-edge identity technologies. Every day, around the world, we enable citizens and consumers to perform their most important daily activities (such as paying, connecting and travelling), whether in the real world or in the digital world. Let's transform their lives by making the world safer but also simpler.
We combine know-how and technologies never before combined in both the physical and digital spheres for the secure management of connectivity, payments and identity. Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Cryptography, Cyber Security, Innovative Sensors and Video Analytics are at the heart of our physical products, software and systems.
We serve our customers in 180 countries with our 15,000 employees worldwide.
We are looking for Dotnet Developer based at Noida
- 2+ years of Application Development
- Understand and translate business needs into technical requirements and implementations.
- Must be willing to participate in all aspects of software life cycle, including Analysis, Design, Development, Production deployment and Support.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience is required.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Dot Net.
- Multithreading, GC experience.
- Design patterns
- Strong on the fundamentals of C# .NET
- Asynchronous and Event driven programming paradigms (Coherence)
- Strong Knowledge on .Net Core,Angular 2+ ,MVC,MySql, and MSSql server
- Strong knowledge on OOPS concepts
- Hands on Development tools like VisualStudio and Visual Studio Code
Why choose IDEMIA?
By choosing to work at IDEMIA, you are joining a unique tech company. You can seize all the opportunities of a stimulating environment. You can bring your own skills to our community. You can contribute to a safer world.
We develop cutting-edge, forward-looking, time-proof innovations that meet the highest technological standards. We are well established and yet still agile. We are neither too big nor too small. We are transforming quickly to remain a leader in an equally rapidly changing world.
At IDEMIA, people can develop their expertise and feel a sense of belonging and empowerment, in a global environment, within a company that has the ambition and ability to change the world.
Our teams are close-knit and collaborative; dialogue and human relations are fundamental for us. We are truly international and we firmly believe that diversity is a key driver of innovation and performance We welcome people from all walks of life, regardless of their appearance, where they come from, who they like or what they think.
Each of our sites has its own advantages and offers a collaborative and user-friendly working environment.
If you are qualified for the position, please apply through LinkedIn
IDEMIA. Expect the unexpected. Join the journey of a unique tech company.