MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Staff Software Engineer on the Microsoft Integrations Team, you will help grow our business by developing deep integrations between MURAL and Microsoft. You will be working with a team of dedicated engineers, designers, and product managers. You will drive improvements to our product offering and play a critical role in the success of the team.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with software engineers, product designers and product managers to build amazing integrations
- Play a key role in evaluating, proposing and implementing technical decisions
- Share your perspective and insights into how we can continually improve our integrations
- Perform code reviews to ensure all production code is of highest quality
- Participate in technical design and present technical presentations to help level up others around you
What We Offer
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in similar position
- You are proficient in building pixel perfect user interfaces, ideally experience with ReactJS and TypeScript
- You have some experience with backend, ideally with our tech stack - MongoDB, Node.js
- You have experience with JS testing and code analysis frameworks like Mocha, Istanbul, ESLint, Jasmine
- You are an excellent collaborator
- You have the ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- You have a bias for action
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
Practicing equality through imagination work.
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.