10,001+ employees · Technology, Information and Internet
About the job
We’re looking for Technical Sourcer to help us hire technical roles (Software Development Engineers, Software Development Manager, Technical Product Managers, Technical Program Managers, UX Designers, Applied Scientist, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, etc.) across EMEA!
This is a brand-new recruiting team in EMEA. You get to be part of this team’s growth from the start, and with that will play a central role in how we get set up for the future.
You’ll partner closely with other technical recruiters and hiring managers in the Amazon Ads team to source and connect with specialist talent across EMEA.
You’ll be responsible for managing, prioritizing and closing searches against a timeline and you’ll think big to recommend ideas to help deliver the highest quality results to our customers.
Aside from this we’ll be focusing on key initiatives such as employer branding, diversity, and candidate experience which we’ll ask you to help drive. You get to come with your voice, and your ideas to help shape this team.
Come and join us from the start of this journey, we’re excited to speak with you!
Your remit will be to cover Technical Recruiting across EMEA.
Our customer is the Advertising org. They are incredibly supportive in our efforts and are great partners to Recruiting. This year we have a focus on building high quality diverse pipelines, simplifying our interview processes, and being more proactive in how we recruit.
We’re supported by an impressive group of Recruiters, Recruiting Coordinators, and Market Intelligence Researchers all working together to deliver results for our customers.
Key job responsibilities
- Partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment strategies while managing expectations clearly.
- Building and maintaining a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Recommending ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-term growth of the organization, implementing new processes and fine-tuning existing processes to deliver quality results for our customers.
- Participating in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for the most ‘hard to fill’ openings.
A day in the life
As a member of our team you will be the first point of contact for one or more of our business partners, primarily focused on technical roles. You will have significant influence and impact over the delivery of sourcing and pipelining, while fostering a collaborative environment to ensure a great candidate experience. You will have the chance to drive relevant sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
You will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, as well as possessing great organization, verbal and written communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to deepen their sourcing and recruiting experience in a large-scale, high-performance recruiting organization.
- Proven corporate recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Technical recruitment experience.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Company - Amazon EU SARL (UK Branch)
Job ID: A2200970