1,001-5,000 employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the job
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
We are currently seeking a Technical Solutions Analyst specialising in Property Technology Applications to join our JLL Technologies Managed Services team. Our team’s priorities are:
Focused on delivering effective solutions to business requirements using “outside the box” thinking, challenging the normal way of working, to help JLL maintain its market leading position.
The role will also help develop the internal systems support team.
What This Job Involves
As a Technical Solutions Analyst at JLL Technologies, you will be directly responsible for
- Analysing business requirements
- Proposing innovative approaches to deliver efficient, effective solutions
- Producing detailed specifications to facilitate accurate development
- Liaising with internal clients and external vendors to deliver high quality outputs
- Accurate and thorough testing of deliverables with documented evidence
- Maintaining positive and effective relations with key stakeholders
- Providing support for problem and incident resolution, systems administration and maintenance for business applications including upgrades, implementations and configuration of systems changes utilising IT frameworks.
- Develops and maintains a structured approach to the support and development of platforms including documentation of procedures and policies, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement within the JLLT team.
- Proposing innovative solutions to deliver effective outcomes, ensuring platforms adhere to security and compliance standards.
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for:
Education And Experience
- Good experience of working across and supporting different Applications
- Desired knowledge of Property Management, Business Intelligence and Procurement Platforms
- Able to solve problems in a methodical & logical way
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Good experience of SQL scripting to support existing and deliver new functionality
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload in a demanding environment
- Experience of the commercial property sector, preferably in property management
- Ideally a degree in IT, maths, accounting, or finance
- Knowledge of IT frameworks including ITIL, Agile and Change Management
- Experience of developing colleagues is beneficial
- Experience of integrated platforms, with knowledge of key JLL solutions such as Yardi, Qlik and Proactis beneficial
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.