1,001-5,000 employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the job
About JLL Technologies
The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry is at an inflection point. The technological disruptions that have already transformed retail, travel, and transportation have been slower to emerge here, but they are coming at full speed. JLL, a globally recognized leader in CRE, recognized these forces early, and is making massive investments in technology to transform both itself and the industry as a whole.
JLL Technologies (JLLT) is the tech arm of JLL, with the dual mandate of growing the company’s technology revenue while also driving market share and margin gains in our existing business. Our mission is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world's buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
Our offerings focus on the following: CRE Technology (IWMS, CMMS, and EAM), Business Intelligence, Utilization, Workplace Experience and Mobility, and Smart Buildings and Workplaces.
What This Job Involves
The Technology Delivery Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing and project managing a range of technology deployments into clients.
About The Role
Key Qualifications and Competencies:
- Demonstrable client management experience, including demonstrated ability in building relationships with new clients, and cultivating and growing relationships over time.
- Demonstrable project management experience in a client service environment.
- Experience eliciting business requirements, success criteria and value propositions.
- Execute project-controlled tasks required to meet an approved project's objectives. Identify roadblocks, mitigate risks and establishes project priorities.
- Initiates, plans, executes, monitors, controls and closes assigned projects.
- Develop initial scope, project plans and timeline of project-based resources.
- Troubleshoot project problems and develop plans to adhere to timelines and budgets. Anticipate risks and issues. Establish options and solutions, considering impact of decisions. Know when to escalate to seek leadership guidance and provide options.
- Implement change control procedures when needed to evaluate, seek approval of, and communicate changes in scope, timeline, or budget.
- Develop documentation and deliverables in accordance with Corrigo project management methodology. Ensure audit trails and sign-offs are in place for each project.
- Provide analysis and consultation to determine project requirements, scope, and application of Corrigo’s industry based best practices.
- Maintain effective communications with supervisor, project sponsor, vendor (if applicable), and appropriate Corrigo staff to ensure project status and issues are known.
- Identify, establish, and maintain excellent business relationships. Communicates recommendations for decision makers.
- Manage project to established success criteria.
- Exhibit negotiation skills with internal department, project team, vendors, and business. Understand audience. Communicate up, down, and across the team.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, understand the business, and facilitate decisions based on what’s best for the organization.
- Demonstrate a focus on continuous improvement in project delivery.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Corrigo methodology governance and best practices
- Proficient in both waterfall and agile methodology
- Experience-honed approach to risk aversion, risk management and change control.
- Demonstrated ability to think ‘outside the box’ to solution and pivot as needed to meet customer business objectives within constraints of scope
- Ability to manage multiple product workstreams concurrently and looking at the ‘bigger picture’ of cross product impacts to delivery and scope
- Support pre-sales and sales activities alongside sales team members
Additional/Non Essential Skills
- Fluent in different languages is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of facilities management industry and related components
- Six Sigma Certification
- Knowledge of integration API’s, middleware, and other integration terminology
- Contract review, structuring, and refinement
Demonstrated SaaS Project Management experience, client management, Visio, Excel, Strong written and verbal communications, consultancy mindset, detail oriented, organized, risk management and scope management, ability to manage multiple product implementations concurrently
PMP, Enterprise System Management Experience, IT Consulting experience, Smartsheet, SharePoint, Salesforce, Stakeholder management, Risk and Issue Management and Mitigation planning, Financial Management, Relationship Management
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.