About the job
VP C++ Quant developer – International investment bank – Mumbai
This is an opportunity to work with the firm’s quant team and develop software library that prices derivatives and calculates risk. You will build algorithms leveraging vectorization and parallelization, architect cross asset pricing engines as well as design process and infrastructure to manage the library’s software development lifecycle.
To apply you should have:
- Strong code design and programming skills in C++, python is a plus
- Have worked in front office trading environment
- Passionate about software design and writing high quality code and demonstrate quantitative and problem solving skills
- Graduate degree (Bachelors or equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Relevant experience writing high quality C++ software
To know more please write to email@example.com